GGISUKA

solidius23

well i got my hands on an import version of the game and its pretty interesting to say the least. nice action just gets weird have to use a turn around button with multiple enmies on the screen also love the nice beatem up game i give it a 4 outta 5. :P

Very messy gameplay, for the 4-multi player mode. I did like the adventure mode, other than that, not really. I admire the GGX series, but Isuka is just one bashy game if your up against your friends. I'll stick with GGX#R.

(a game like this never perfect a brillaint gameplay of such title: SSBM)

totally despise it. i resent using a turn button on a fighting game. even if it is a party game. the beat em up is interesting but gets a little bland. out of 5 i give it 0.5. nice attempt sammy but there are other ways of makin a franchise side show.

i gotta change my score for it after playing it a few hours that turn button crap is just not right for a fighter and in the adventure mode it just make u get the crap kicked out of you , but the new characters are nice. so now its a 2 outta 5 even though im taking it off my hard drive now and going back to my burnout 3 addiction till GTA next week.