CD Writing software

I have been using Window's default CD writing wizard since forever but am getting tired of those all too common Microsoft faults that appear in almost all of Microsoft's products (send error report, stuff freezing for no reason etc etc).

So which program is the best to write basic CDs that can store all basic file types (PSDs, MP3s, jpegs, programs etc). I have Alcohol 120% but it looks like that is only for ripping from CDs and burning image files etc. I just want a basic Windows style CD maker, but not one that's prone to crashing like Window's version.

Thanks

OK thanks. I thought it would be the best but I just thought I'd check with you guys before I download it. Which version is the best (the one that does everything you could possibly want)? Is it version 6, MIX, NET or some other version? Thanks.

Nero 5 is tha best...6 has nice ui but sux in some ways...like when continuing a multisession cd: if u burned a cd before continuing that multisession cd it keeps the label of that previous cd and is kinda fustrating...and the fact they got out the nero wizard and put in nero express it sux....so 5 is the best...

i use nero start smart everytime i burn something with nero 6 ultra , i's kinda like the nero wizard from 5 but it's better

i use nero start smart  everytime i burn something with nero 6 ultra , i's kinda like the nero wizard from 5 but it's better

I use that too. My OEM version lacks the multitudes of options that Retail provides, but it burns my DVDs... so I'm not complaining.