Halo 2 Leaked!

Sturmvogel

heh, should i feel bad that i get Halo 2 like a week or two before the release date? (well, depending on how long it takes the retarded delivery guys...holy crap i didnt work there at the time, but someone told me that the longest they where late, was a month late for Vice City)

Im paying for it though, i just work at EB Games now...so....yeah....Its kinda my birthday present from my boss (my birthday is Monday by teh way)

Posted at the Bungie forums:

Members of the Bungie community - we need your help. The Underground Army is being called into action; this is not a drill. Anyone who has information regarding the leak of the game or individuals or websites promoting the download of these illegal files is asked to please contact us by sending email to piracy@microsoft.com or calling 1-800-RULEGIT. We also ask that you help us minimize the spoilers for those opting to wait for the retail release by refraining from posting screens, talking about the story and deleting any such posts you encounter. Many of you have already been actively tracking down and forwarding links to us and we thank you for your help.

I think it sucks that games keep getting released before their release date and all, but I think it's pretty stupid to call the fans the Underground Army - given that the pirate-groups are the real undergrounders, so to speak.

• 3 weeks later...