The Ring 1 and 2

alexis

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i just got done watching the audition... and all i can say is "WHAT THE HELL!!!" lol. That movie was much better then the ring :) but its freaky cause u dont know what was real or not..... i bet u will see an american release of that before u know it....

I don't wish for an american release. It's a unique film and should be butchered by Hollywood suits. :) I think I'll go see Zatoichi this weekend.

Man you know the bad thing about seeing that movie was.... i have a really nice sweet asian girlfriend... im probably gona be scared to death of her from now on lol. Musstt not think about movie... ahh never mind shes so cute ill be fine :)

I have Zatoichi on dvd already... its pretty funny really. anyways is there anymore asian films i must see ? juon 2 and battle royale 2 sucked so bad.. i hate sequals

The JSA - Joint Security Area is very good too. Korean and asian films in general are selling like hotcakes here. Not to mention that Kamikaze Taxi airs on Thurday on national TV here.

what Zatoichi? the whole series from the 60's? the movies that were done from the 70's-80's? or the new movie with Beat Takeshi? not really specific at all..I love Zatoichi! my fav movie was Zatoichi vs the 1 armed swordsman! if you like Zatoichi i highly recomend the Lone Wolf and Cub series!

Itaily makes the best horror films! not to long ago i saw a hindu horror film, it scared the crap out of me, but then again it could be because hindu people scare the hell out of me

what Zatoichi? the whole series from the 60's? the movies that were done from the 70's-80's? or the new movie with Beat Takeshi? not really specific at all..I love Zatoichi! my fav movie was Zatoichi vs the 1 armed swordsman! if you like Zatoichi i highly recomend the Lone Wolf and Cub series!

I meant the new Zatoichi with Beat Takeshi in it. It's in theaters over here now. Also, Gohatto (Taboo) is an excellent movie, despite it's take on gay samurais.

Man you know the bad thing about seeing that movie was.... i have a really nice sweet asian girlfriend... im probably gona be scared to death of her from now on lol. Musstt not think about movie... ahh never mind shes so cute ill be fine :)

I have Zatoichi on dvd already... its pretty funny really.  anyways is there anymore asian films i must see ? juon 2 and battle royale 2 sucked so bad.. i hate sequals

Oldboy is quite good. It's Korean but it's not a horror movie. I have yet to see Audition...I must see it. My friend saw it at a private screening at Stanford and he keeps raving about it, he even bought it on DVD.