Arcade section

Aolish

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've actually gotten higher than my 2nd place score. I've gotten around 253.000 but it didn't get saved. The computers in my university lab disconnect from the network after 10-15 minutes of idle time. So when my game ended, I was disconnected and had to log in.....and my score didn't get saved..

Edited by Sturmvogel

I've actually gotten higher than my 2nd place score. I've gotten around 253.000 but it didn't get saved. The computers in my university lab disconnect from the network after 10-15 minutes of idle time. So when my game ended, I was disconnected and had to log in.....and my score didn't  get saved..

We are depending on you to beat jennyjennyjenny.

Go Sturmvogel!! :punk::punk::clapping::clapping::peopleseybrow:

the pacman score is def above 150k, thats for sure. i think im the one that got 2nd place. hehe :blink:

I've actually gotten higher than my 2nd place score. I've gotten around 253.000 but it didn't get saved. The computers in my university lab disconnect from the network after 10-15 minutes of idle time. So when my game ended, I was disconnected and had to log in.....and my score didn't  get saved..

stop it with the lies! :P

Edited by c04n_0n 7H3_c08

Given some time....I think I can beat the Tetris score. In any case, not all Tetris game's are EXACTLY the same. The speed can be differnt as well as other sorts of things...I could be wrong though.

sorry for reviving this thread, but it got to my attention, arent the games in Flash format? could it be possible that a slow PC can help tremendously?

and what does this "snapback" tag do? :thumbsup1:

Given some time....I think I can beat the Tetris score. In any case, not all Tetris game's are EXACTLY the same. The speed can be differnt as well as other sorts of things...I could be wrong though.

sorry for reviving this thread, but it got to my attention, arent the games in Flash format? could it be possible that a slow PC can help tremendously?

and what does this "snapback" tag do? :thumbsup1:

Yes, it is in Flash format. Does the speed of PC affects one's Flash movie?

Yes, it is in Flash format. Does the speed of PC affects one's Flash movie?

yes, the slower the PC the worse the speed of rendering can get (as it depends on many layers and sprites are being rendered as it seems), and the D3D and OGL options dont help as much either. the only solution is a fast PC (which most people already have)

im on a slug PC but i havent seen the tetris flash game so i cant really tell how bad things can get.

the pacman score is def above 150k, thats for sure. i think im the one that got 2nd place. hehe  :blink:

stop it with the lies! :)

I would have no reason to lie Corn. If you knew the facts about the the Tetris scores being discussed, you'd shut your trap. The 1st place score is held by Jennyjenny, and is approximately 312,000. Even if the game I mentioned earlier was saved, I wouldn't have beaten the top score anyway. The ignorance of you're remarks makes me think you were half joking. :thumbsup1:

Edited by Sturmvogel