Halo 2 is done. Not Gold, but done.

Gryph

Even though I'm not a huge fan of Halo, this is still something significant for those XBOX people. And it may even make for some good conversation. :thumbsup1:

Well anyway, Bungie has updated their website saying that Halo 2 is done is sent to a "nebulous region known as RTC (Release To Certification)." Over there some final things are done and then it will be announced Gold and will be sent for production. They have a month and 9 days till the deadline for its Nov. 9 release date.

So are any of you really excited for this game? I think it looks really cool so far but not worth getting an XBOX for.

Halo 2 and online SNK/Capcom/Fighters in general going online could be my only reason to get a Billbox.

I really love how software publishers/developers have started abusing the term "Gold" to mean released. "Gold" has always been a term for a high selling title, usually one that sees a re-release with extras thrown in.

I really am diggin' the Halo 2 action.

I really also enjoy my XBOX. I have been noticing that I really am the only gamer here who is solely centered on the home consoles. I don't have a job, so the money to get a new vid card, CPU, and RAM for all the new games isn't there, and the XBOX provides equally good games, at a fraction of the price.

Doom3, maybe not as beautiful as the PC version, for the XBOX will be good, online, & I won't have to spend $300 just to play it. Half-Life 2 will also be on the BOX, so, I am really diggin' that. For what games have come out and what it is, I dig the XBOX.

Anon.

NOTE: BillBox? Bill Gates didn't even come up with the idea! Not that I am defending Gates, but it is just wrong to call it that.

I work at the EB so i get it like 5 days early, i might get it earlier depending on when they get to the store :afro:

Im going to be buying HL2, Doom3, and Halo 2 for Xbox AND PC because right now my computer is teh suck for them, supposedly it can run HL2 very well, but thats just magazine articles and stuff (anyone else read that any vid card Direct X 6 gen and above can run it perfectly with the right adsjustments?) Ill upgrade later and really enjoy the PC versions though :D