Buying Mints

Ghosty

Ok I've Been Really Sleepy In The Morning And I Can't Seem To Make Coffee, So I Remembered, Caffeinated Mints! I Was Gonna Get Peguin Mints Off Of HardDrive.com But It's Down, I Searched: Caffeinated Mints Went To THe Third Link Down And Saw That There Were Many Kind Of Mints With Caffein, So Now I Cant Pick, So Can You Guys Who Stay Up All Night Help Me? I'm Looking At You Wierd!

I can't powernap because I feel like crap after a small nap. And I usually drink a Coke, Mountain Dew, or coffee. I don't use any of those stupid extra caffinated products. I use my will and determination to make sure I don't fall asleep while studying.

And making coffee isn't that tough, especially instant coffee.

I Saw A Page That Was Under All That, And Thx BoomBa_GoosE.

And Almost I'm Just Like You Weird I'm Actrully Some What Immune To Caffine, And I Can't Take A Power Nap, When I Get Home I Get On THe Comp And Don't Get Off Till I Go To Sleep. And I Can't Help It! Gryph Will Power Is Nothing Compared To Boredom, But I Guess You Already Knew That, And The Instant Coffee Is To Hard For Me To Make, I Mean Watter In Microwave For Like 2-3 Mins And Then Add The Mixture? Wow!

EDIT: Thx For The Mullet Site BoomBa_GoosE!

EDIT#2: SOOO MANY PRODUCTS! SOME ONE HELP ME PICK!! These Are The Ones I'm Trying To Pick From:

Brawls Mints

Penguin Mints

Umph Energy Tablets

I'm Just Not Sure If My School Will Let Me Bring The Umph's ;)

Edited by 666Ghost