What happened to Andy

thedonjuan

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Isn't Rock still a young lad at this time? In KOF2002 he looked a bit too young to fight.

well, storyline wise i think...when terry met Tizoc about joinin the 2k3 team, they had already met prior to that in the Garou game..and since rock was all grown up in garou, im guessin hes already grown up then too in 2k3 when terry met tizoc again to unite as a team...i ono..

Rock would be around 17-18 in Garou. Since SNKP doesn't care about age, timeline, and most of the inconsistancies after KOF's existance, Rock would be, maybe, between 14 to 16 in 2k3.

Edit: The only time Terry met Tizoc was during Garou if I'm not mistaken.

Edited by K`dash

the way they replaced andy in 2k3, they shouldve just replaced Joe as well..i mean, apparently Terry had his garou makeover in 2k3. it wouldve made sense if they had Terry, Tizoc and someone like i ono, Rock Howard to be the new Garou team for 2k3 rather than leaving JOe in there. joe is kool though dont get me wrong...but it wouldve made more sense to me in my opinion...

I agree. Joe is very out-of-place in Andy's absence. Rock would have been a far more intelligent choice. They should have realised this themselves. A new generation is already hinted at with Terry's new look, but to maintain the link with the past with Joe's inclusion was just silly.

And I believe if Terry is in his new (aged) look then Rock could be explained to be old enough to be included.

Rock would be around 17-18 in Garou. Since SNKP doesn't care about age, timeline, and most of the inconsistancies after KOF's existance, Rock would be, maybe, between 14 to 16 in 2k3.

Edit: The only time Terry met Tizoc was during Garou if I'm not mistaken.

yeah pretty much...once in garou and then again to replace andy...interesting choice for a replacement though. i never had imagined they would choose tizoc.

I'd sooner have a Garou team seperate and keep The Lone Wolves team as it is.

But yeah, if I was SNK (before 2003 came out), I would have kept the Wolves, and added a new Garou team with Tizoc, Gato and Rock Howard.

you people think too much...Terry is not the same as garou Terry, he's just evolving, and decided mature up a little, i mean look how long he wore the classic cap and converse, hes just getting with the times and has a haircut, so we can only assume he wears the same outfit until garou. so he's not aged like the Garou Terry at all...well mabey a little bit, i think it sucks how he didnt use the rising tackle, and i knew he doesnt use it in garou because he gave that move to Rock...But we wont be seeing Rock Howard in a 2d kof anytime soon...and if you look at the screens closely at the Garou intro you can see the steps and years of Rock training/aging, im sure at this point he'd be somewhat tall and wearing the long sleeve shirt

you people think too much...Terry is not the same as garou Terry, he's just evolving, and decided mature up a little, i mean look how long he wore the classic cap and converse, hes just getting with the times and has a haircut, so we can only assume he wears the same outfit until garou. so he's not aged like the Garou Terry at all...well mabey a little bit, i think it sucks how he didnt use the rising tackle, and i knew he doesnt use it in garou because he gave that move to Rock...But we wont be seeing Rock Howard in a 2d kof anytime soon...and if you look at the screens closely at the Garou intro you can see the steps and years of Rock training/aging, im sure at this point he'd be somewhat tall and wearing the long sleeve shirt

As I said before. SNKP could careless on timeline, age and MOTW story. He's Garou Terry and were sticking to it.

Most obvious proof SNK doesn't care about timeline inconsistancy = Rock, he's like 10 in 2k1. But now he's like 15. And 2k2 doesn't even count!

I like the new look Terry, but I'll always prefer the 1980s superstar Terry with his red, white and blue. He's just too classic.

Edited by shin_nihon_kikaku

As I said before. SNKP could careless on timeline, age and MOTW story. He's Garou Terry and were sticking to it.

well i always knew that! hell AOF takes place in the 70's