There is NO "FREE" in America

Jjangthekid

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

*caugh*idiocyandignoranceareneverexcusable*caugh*

EDIT: I just realized that the middle section of my caugh is pretty hard to decifer, so I'll just write it out:

Idiocy and ignorance are never excusable.

Go away. That didn't make a damn bit of sense.

Wasn't your freedomofspeech-thing geared towards Taratata's message?

Anon.

I'm just surprised that it took 11 years (no offence) for Jjangthekid to just figure this out. :lol:

well..it didn't take me whole 11 years..but threw the times i've been living here..there were some offers that seemed real..

and if you come from another country such as KOrea, they think America is so great ( no offence to Americans) and that America 's sidewalk is covered with gold.. im really serious.

so my family took a couple of year or so to figure that out..

[edit]: and yes taratata.. i do believe that "soem" immigrants are dumber than american citizine because, they dont know anything about America... but yea.. i didn't say all.. i same some.. :lol:

Edited by Jjangthekid

I'm just surprised that it took 11 years (no offence) for Jjangthekid to just figure this out. :lol:

well..it didn't take me whole 11 years..but threw the times i've been living here..there were some offers that seemed real..

and if you come from another country such as KOrea, they think America is so great ( no offence to Americans) and that America 's sidewalk is covered with gold.. im really serious.

[edit]: and yes taratata.. i do believe that "soem" immigrants are dumber than american citizine because, they dont know anything about America... but yea.. i didn't say all.. i same some.. :lol:

There's a big difference between stupidity and ignorance.

You don't need to claim that ignorants are DUMBER than Americans, just that they're likely to not know how a country like the US works. In your example of the immigrant family who think they've won a mercedes, they're not stupid, they're just not aware of the fact that scams are quite common in a society like the US - another example; I've been getting those "you could already be a winner..." envelopes my whole life, so I just know to throw it away. But the first time you get such a letter, you could honestly believe you may have won.

There's a big difference between stupidity and ignorance.

You don't need to claim that ignorants are DUMBER than Americans, just that they're likely to not know how a country like the US works. In your example of the immigrant family who think they've won a mercedes, they're not stupid, they're just not aware of the fact that scams are quite common in a society like the US - another example; I've been getting those "you could already be a winner..." envelopes my whole life, so I just know to throw it away. But the first time you get such a letter, you could honestly believe you may have won.

lol..i see what your saying..

however scams aren't only in the U.S... there are so many scams out in the world... ya nkow? so i say some are stupid for believing it.. and some really dont know whats going on..

If somehow a family "miraculous" came here to America from like a 2-3 world country, and somehow received the mercedes benz scam..they probably believe it..because they've been living in a rural place for sucha long time that.they probably dont even know what a scam is..

all im trying to say is..people fall so easily onto getting things free..

one more example.. you ever seen thsoe tv ads?.. like the turkey cooker?.. knive sets..ab maker..stuff like that.. some of them tells us that its FREE but like in little letters it says shipping and handling.. charage.. wtf.. they said its free.. you know?.. and i know im being a dik i guess for talking about s&H charge but they said its free....