a question for all the working stiffs here.

solidius23

i'll leave after i find a better job and on dfa last day i would do something bad to the boss

yes good advice. if u were thinkin of leaving...always have a new job b4 hand.

dont be like me...i quit, and have been jobless for 5months...=*(

so yeah, i think u should hang on, so u can have the financial support, and once u find something that fits u more mentally and physically and u feel that its a good choice, jump ship and ull be fine =D

No job is worth going bananas over.........

I left a job I had for nearly 5 years, making approx 52k a year, due to it being to stressful.

I had been promoted to Supervisor of an entire section of the plant at 18 years old. I got sick of dealing with idiots (idiots who were sometimes twice my age or more), lack of managerial skills (the people in the office never know how to do their job right, anywhere you work IMO) and I got sick of putting in 110% effort while others put in MAYBE 50% and never got any real respect for it.

I said I was quitting, and that I'd train someone to take over for me. What I got was a slap in the face and told I had 2 weeks to be gone. 3 days before that time came, I had the manager groveling at my feet for me to stay. No way buddy.

It's scary to quit/lose your job when you really need the money, but I managed, even though now I can't go blowing money on whatever I want.

On the upside, I started the store on my site and I wouldn't have done that if I was still working where I am (It's taking off slowly mind you), I have a job now that has differing hours and I get to meet new people every day, and sometimes I get days off in the middle of the week. The pay isn't as great, but the freedom is better.

Weigh the pros and cons, and try to ignore the fear associated with leaving your job...........you'll decide what is right for you.

i on the otherhand will put up with almost anything for money, i would keep the job untill i found something with as little work involved as possible, but with equal/close to the same or lesser pay, get that job, and then quit the second one, but if i couldnt find that, id keep it.