Pentagon attack- coverup

PLasticSlug

Area 51 exists, but it isn't what you think it is.

Indeed it exists...it is far more sinister than what we think. Only the most diabolical of people work with Area 51...like John Romero.

John Romero......why do this name ring a bell.......

game programmer?

Yeah, he's a gaming programmer. Wait, let me correct my self, he is a game god. He is the genius behind Daikatana, the greatest game of all time.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Indeed it exists...it is far more sinister than what we think. Only the most diabolical of people work with Area 51...like John Romero.

game programmer?

Yeah, he's a gaming programmer. Wait, let me correct my self, he is a game god. He is the genius behind Daikatana, the greatest game of all time.

Daikatana?!? greatest game?!? :)

okey.... we know who Romero is, but why would he work at Area 51? I don't get it...I've never played Daikatana either.

Area 51, for those of you who don't know (warning: Boring, technical explanation ahead) is an airbase in Groom Lake, Nevada. Many people have claimed to see alien spacecraft there and also claim that the government is storing alien technology and possibly live specimens. Unfortunately, the truth is less exciting. In the 1960s, the top secret A-12 (later SR-71) spyplanes were tested at Groom Lake:

SR-71A%2064-17971%20right%20front%20in%20flight%20l.jpg

33%20SR-71A%2064-17974%20left%20rear%20afterburners%20l.jpg

The airplanes were originally painted silver and could easily be seen during tests, but the Air Force never officially condemned the UFO rumor because at the time the secrecy existense of the A-12 was even more important.

Sorry if i bored u all. Cool pictures tho huh.

game programmer?

Daikatana?!? greatest game?!? :)

Come on, even a small child can see that Mr. G was being sarcastic. :D

That video does leave some interesting questions unanswered. But the question remains, unless Bush planned the whole attack (something even I have trouble accepting), if he was so incompetent as to not even shoot down the second plane headed for the WTC, why would he order an attack on the Pentagon instead?

That video does leave some interesting questions unanswered. But the question remains, unless Bush planned the whole attack (something even I have trouble accepting), if he was so incompetent as to not even shoot down the second plane headed for the WTC, why would he order an attack on the Pentagon instead?

I dun think even Bush will do that. Why show to the world that you are humbled by mere terrorists who manage to attack "mighty" America's economy icon and military icon?

I dun think even Bush will do that. Why show to the world that you are humbled by mere terrorists who manage to attack "mighty" America's economy icon and military icon?

If I were a conspiracy nut I'd say it was all Bush Sr.'s idea. There is legitimate evidence to suggest that George was in fact the 3rd choice from the Bush family to run for president. So maybe they needed an event that was so shocking it gave Bush the chance to seem like a hero president (and he flocked it up badly, but nevertheless). If I were thinking along those lines, it's inevitable that the Republican convention would have been in New York - in fact, Bush even wanted to go to Ground Zero!

:clapping: