I have A TON of Gmail invites for you guys.

Gryph

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bugger.  I has the flu for the entire weekend and missed a chance for the invite.  Could of used the gigabyte goodness.

Oh well...

I've got 5 more so you still have a chance to win one. :(

Rock on!! When is the next one?

Whenever I finish my readings. :lol: I'm almost done.

Pardon the double post but here is the next quiz for one of 5 remaining Gmail invites.

-----

1.) You are outside a room with three toggles. Inside the room is a bulb. One of the toggles is genuine, two are dummies. All three are in the off position, and so is the light.

You cannot look into the room and you are allowed to enter the room only once and once inside the room you cannot leave it. How do you know which toggle is the geniune one?

(This one took me a while to figure out actually...)

-----

2.) What set of numbers would come next in the following series? 30 20 29 21 28 22 27 23 26 24?

A. 25 26

B. 25 25

C. 25 24

D. 28 25

-----

3.) The same four letter word can be placed in front of each of the following words to make a new word: END, BOLT, LOCK, WOOD.

-----

4.) Fatal Rose likes beets but not spinach. He likes apples but not pears. He likes jeeps but not caravans. He likes Sally but not Susie. Will he like Jimmy or Joe? Why? (Or will he like both in bed? Har har har :D)

-----

5.) Timmy is older than Billy. Susie is younger than Timmy, but older than Jill. Tom is younger than Jill, but older than Billy. Jill is older than Billy but younger than Susie. Tom is not the youngest. Susie is not the oldest. Tom is younger than Susie and Timmy. Who is the youngest?

A. Jill

B. Timmy

C. Billy

D. Susie

-----

Good luck. :thumbsup:

1. Trun on one switch, wait a couple seconds, then see flip another swithc. Then, place your hands on the bulb to see the temp. If it is cold, then it is the remaining switch. If it hot, it is the last switch. If it is cooling, than it was the first switch.

2. B

3. Hard

4. Jimmy; he has two of the same letters next to each other (ex. mm)

5. Billy

Edited by AntiWinner22

Who ever answers this will get something!

How many DBZ characters does it take to screw in a light bulb?

1. Trun on one switch, wait a couple seconds, then see flip another swithc. Then, place your hands on the bulb to see the temp. If it is cold, then it is the remaining switch. If it hot, it is the last switch. If it is cooling, than it was the first switch.

2. B

3. dead

4. Jimmy; he has two of the same letters next to each other (ex. mm)

5. Billy

There. Got it.

Edited by AntiWinner22