Me vs Game Cop

Is that from Virtua Fighter 4: Evolution or from some other incarnation? I've never seen that Jacky's kickflip attack in Evolution....

It's from VF 4 FT. I made this thread out of boredom if you take this to serious you are a retard.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is that from Virtua Fighter 4: Evolution or from some other incarnation? I've never seen that Jacky's kickflip attack in Evolution....

It's from VF 4 FT. I made this thread out of boredom if you take this to serious you are a retard.

No one ever take your thread seriously anyway :lol:

No one ever take your thread seriously anyway :D

You have been a total jerk to me lately for no reason, I know you must be insa.. Ah wait a minute (KA Ching!)

downed.jpg

Cause you so oh downed. :thumbsup:

You have been a total jerk to me lately for no reason, I know you must be insa.. Ah wait a minute (KA Ching!)

downed.jpg

Cause you so oh downed. :lol:

:thumbsup: Am i? :D

I'm just bored :)

I know you will come up with lots of...err..."fightback"

downed.jpg

Cause you so oh downed. :thumbsup:

You genitalia.