MTV Music Award

Mag

damn i don't have cable!! can some1 record it and upload it or something like that so i can download it

anyways magnis, to answer your question, no

As good funny as Dave Chappelle is, I'm still not gonna bother wasting my time watching MTV

I vowed to stop watching it years ago.

how come ur not watching it???

ArGH!!!

I hate all these new Dave Chappelle fans that have sprung up. Where the hell were you guys after Half-Baked? No one bothered to see "Killing Them Softly" until he was popular. It just bugs me that now it is "DAVE CHAPPELLE!!! LIKE, OMG!!1!"

Anon.

Edited by AntiWinner22

ArGH!!!

I hate all these new Dave Chappelle fans that have sprung up. Where the hell were you guys after Half-Baked? No one bothered to see "Killing Them Softly" until he was popular. It just bugs me that now it is "DAVE CHAPPELLE!!! LIKE, OMG!!1!"

Anon.

dude, I saw Killing Them Softly when it was first shown on HBO and I've known about Dave Chappelle for a long ass time already. Even when he was on the Nutty Professor (I bet there's idiots there who don't know who he is)

it reminds me of last year man. I got irritated on how ppl thought Family Guy was a new shown when I had seen it like 3 or 4 years before any of the ppl thinking it was new

ArGH!!!

Anon.

Well I'm sure Dave Chappelle doesn't mind. :punk:

But yeah, I've been a fan of Dave Chappelle's stand up for a while, I think it's funnier than the show. I was hoping he would swing by here on his tour but he isn't.