Silent Hill 5 Confirmed

Wizard

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

okay okay i dl'ed the game, but its complete cept for the fact that it hasnt been approved by microsoft yet so they havent signed it but other then that its flawless and as for the free soundtrack i work at a gamestop so i can just snatch one of those from the store =D, we get free promo stuff all the time. :P plz dont tell corporate

Easy. One day, the director and his team will make something so greusome, something will happen and that will be their sign from God that they've gone too far. (read up on an old issue on when they were making SH3, something in the game got really disturbing and they took it out.

okay okay i dl'ed the game, but its complete cept for the fact that it hasnt been approved by microsoft yet so they havent signed it but other then that its flawless and as for the free soundtrack i work at a gamestop so i can just snatch one of those from the store =D, we get free promo stuff all the time.  :P  plz dont tell corporate

You work at Gamestop and you still download stuff? Don't you get free games if you work there?

I'm sorry, but SH4 is looking to be the most gruesome and disturbing Survival Horror game I've EVER seen.  Makes you wonder how they're gonna top that with SH5...

Team Silent has topped the horror factor with each sequel. This is why I love these games so much; they literally make me jump out of my seat.

EDIT:  And if you want distrubing, go back to SH2 and watch the Pyramid Head raping the Leg Manequins.

Great, you just reminded me of that. Die. Slowly. By a Pyramid Head. Raping your leg.

EDIT:  And if you want distrubing, go back to SH2 and watch the Pyramid Head raping the Leg Manequins.

Great, you just reminded me of that. Die. Slowly. By a Pyramid Head. Raping your leg.

It's nice to know how considerate you are! :lol:

I. Love. That. Scene. makes my skin crawl. :lol:

Ohh mama! Schweeeet! I even haven't played SH4 yet and they're alreasy announcing SH5? Where is this world going to?

haha i know, is SH4 out already?

the one with the guy in the closet :lol:

or inside a closet