Silent Hill 5 Confirmed

Wizard

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there any way to change the control scheme in SH4?  I hate the first person view when you are in your room because there is no way to invert the Y-axis from what I have seen.  That pretty much sucks.

That sounds irritating, but I don't have the game yet, so can't help ya. :lol:

Is there any way to change the control scheme in SH4?  I hate the first person view when you are in your room because there is no way to invert the Y-axis from what I have seen.  That pretty much sucks.

You like to look around like an airplane? I never have it inverted, unless it is a plane.

Anon.

You like to look around like an airplane? I never have it inverted, unless it is a plane.

Yeah, if I'm using a stick of any kind I like the Y-axis to be inverted. Nearly all 1st person games give you the option to invert, but for some reason SH4 does not :D

I only have my Y Axis inverted whenever I'm playing FPS...gottahtbad habit from too much Halo

I picked it up from too much everything. My friends are huge shooter buffs. I'm sure they have every WW2 game ever made, even if it sucks, even if they think it sucks.

Yeah, if I'm using a stick of any kind I like the Y-axis to be inverted. Nearly all 1st person games give you the option to invert, but for some reason SH4 does not :D

None of the Silent Hills had an option to invert the axis.

But none of the SH games forced you to play in first person either. The only time you used the Y-axis in previous SH games is if you used the "search view" button to look around, but that really wasn't necessary most of the time.