Hacked config file for GGXX : Reload PC

L.S.D

Violence, just get Daemon Tools. No need to burn it.

what the heck are Daemon tools anyways?

with that, will i beable to just install the shi* directly?

also, are these tools complicated to use? :lol:

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just make rom, from extracting the.r#'s, and the.bin, and extracting from the.bin (I use ISOBuster), it'll take up damn near 4 gigs at one point before you can delete the.r#'s. Yeah, if you have an image extractor, i.e. Daemon Tools, ISOBuster, or the like, you can either mount the image to a virtual drive, or just extract from it. If you going to mount the image (which save spaces from having to extract the image to your desktop), I prefer Alcohol 120%

just make rom, from extracting the.r#'s, and the.bin, and extracting from the.bin (I use ISOBuster), it'll take up damn near 4 gigs at one point before you can delete the.r#'s.  Yeah, if you have an image extractor, i.e. Daemon Tools, ISOBuster, or the like, you can either mount the image to a virtual drive, or just extract from it.  If you going to mount the image (which save spaces from having to extract the image to your desktop), I prefer Alcohol 120%

DAMN! 4GB of space!??

using up that much HD space is like playing with mah emotions man!!

just make rom, from extracting the.r#'s, and the.bin, and extracting from the.bin (I use ISOBuster), it'll take up damn near 4 gigs at one point before you can delete the.r#'s.  Yeah, if you have an image extractor, i.e. Daemon Tools, ISOBuster, or the like, you can either mount the image to a virtual drive, or just extract from it.  If you going to mount the image (which save spaces from having to extract the image to your desktop), I prefer Alcohol 120%

DAMN! 4GB of space!??

using up that much HD space is like playing with mah emotions man!!

Yeah, 4 gigs. Broken down I think its:

700 - 750 megs depending on where you downloaded it

700 - 750 megs unpacked, seeing as it's a 1:1 pack, it'll be the same size as the original.rar you downloaded

700-750 megs this time, for the.bin you're going to extract from the.r#'s

800+ megs: This is the setup and information you extracted from the.bin in the earlier step. You can skip this part if you mount the image to a virtual drive (Nero and Alcohol 120% along with other burning programs offer this, CloneCD comes to mind also)

767 megs this is the fully installed game...you're done at this point.

Edited by BIGWORM

Yeah, about 4 gigs when extracted into temp. Thats why It never actually installed with me, I had to bring it over from my sister's comp to mine.

wait the patch never worked for me.. i clikced on the patch and i set the config onto my config.exe in my ggxx folder..and it says it can't find the config.exe.. if anyone could help me..it'll be great

Just replace the original config file with the hacked one. If you want mine, just contact me

LSD, you should have just posted it here.

Here is my h4><0red config file for those that can't get the patch to work. Just change the extension of the file from RAR to EXE. You can't upload exe's here.

Hey Thanks Gryph I Got That Patch Working Last Night. ANd How Many Cd's Is It? After I Dl-ed It I Got 2 Cd's Thaey Both Look The Same To Me Except One Was A Bin/cue And The Other Was A CCD/Bin, Oh Yea How The flockk Is It 4 Gb When Both The Cd Is Only 619mb? Thank You....

P.S. Is It Strange THat This Is My First Time Playing Guitly Gear?