THE NEW ARCADEATHOME BANNER IS FREAKING CRAZY!!!

Alpha

Good metaphor. You are rigth anyways what makes me angry is that I can't d/l roms or emus from A@H because of the damn add blocker script. Even so I told Tim I don't have any add blocker he always try to say that I have some kind of add blocker wicht isn't true I know my damn PC dammit. Tim is the kind of person that always wan't to be rigth stupid macho crap. Tim is the kind of person that gives a bad name to americans because all the time he proves his cockiness and his stupidty yet in his little world he always rigth.

lol

i have the same problem... i dont download emus from there anymore..

its getting out of hand with the ads

Hell Tim Hickel don't even update his emulators like back in the day, now that crap seems to be really outdated, man his money hunger is takeing up all his time LOL.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:thumbsu: well, i was happy when i was there, i was one of the first 100 members and loved it for about a year...

then the popup blocker stopper, then the n00bs, then the attack thigymo, then the increasing ammount of popups, banners..

when i started there there was 1 banner and NO popups..

and a little roms site..

:thumbsu:  well, i was happy when i was there, i was one of the first 100 members and loved it for about a year...

then the popup blocker stopper, then the n00bs, then the attack thigymo, then the increasing ammount of popups, banners..

when i started there there was 1 banner and NO popups..

and a little roms site..

Thats crazy to think Tim could mess everything up the way he did huh :wink::D.