1Emulation Fantasy Football League!

Football is for jocks. Let's all code and hold coding tournaments instead. :lol:

I'm glad someone shares my point of view!

I thought of a "sport" where two people are given nearly bare computers, containing a single file that the other person has to hack out of the computer. You could code better protection, try to get the file, or maybe other things that I haven't thought of yet!

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

=( i thought it was that you call soccer, =( amreican football sucks, i would understood if it was rugby, mmm well not really, if it is not Football (soccer) forget abotu it.

What i hate about gridiron is -

PADS - geez, i thought these people supposed to be tough. Watch a game of any of our football codes here in Australia (rugby/league/aussie rules/). They don't wear pads, and they hit/tackle just as hard as they do in the NFL.

SEASON - they play like 10 or so games (not including finals). I mean, thats a pretty small season. I don't even think they play every team at least once.

SPECIAL/OFFENCE/DEFENSE TEAMS - This is just over the top. Why couldn't they have the same players to attack and defend? It just slows the game too much when they switch teams.

Don't get me wrong about those comments though, as i still enjoy watching gridiron, just i hate those things about the game.