1Emulation Fantasy Football League!

What league are we talking about exactly - English,Italian, Spanish etc, or do you list players or something.

And stats wise, which stats are we actually talking about. It's easy for basketball (ie rebounds, steals, points etc), but there isn't really any stats like that for soccer. Headers, kicks, slidetackles? That would really suck.

I suggest me just choose strikers or something, and tally up goals.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh ok. I just got confused when Alexis mentioned Argentina as they are a soccer mad nation.

Anyways, i still want in.

Don't really know any modern players as it doesn't get much coverage here in Australia, as we have like 4 different football leagues (Aussie Rules, Rugby League, Union and Soccer). At least i've played quite a bit of Madden and NFL Blitz so i understand the game - to an extent.

League ID# 437889

PW= Biatch

Draft Date: Sat Aug 28 8:00pm PDT

Theres only 10 Teams avaiable..so dont join if you are not sure if you going to in the Live Draft...this is not the official draft date so It could change...join upp now!!!!

**Click the link "Sign up now" next to the Free Fantasy Football

Ideal for casual players who want game customization but require fewer commissioner controls. Additional features may be purchased after registration"****

Edited by Xx1LLMAT1CxX

I would join except for the time difference between USA and Australia.  I don't know the exact time difference, and I will probably have better things to do.  Oh well.  Good Luck to you guys!!!

You can rank the players now, and if you can't be there for the live draft it will draft automatically for you based on those rankings. I've done this before. You won't end up with a bad selection. Especially if we don't have the full number of teams. To be honest, I usually do better with the people I pick up after the draft who were unknown but are suddenly doing good this year.