Worse. Day. Ever. Yesterday.

Wizard

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Possibly the biggest Montreal LAN of the year canned just like that. Trust me, ALOT of people and mostly out of towners were pissed. And I blame those who believe friday and 13.

You all misunderstand the true meaning of Friday the 13th.

Which is...?

Friday the 13th originated from the bloodied Christian history.

During the Crusade, there is a group of warrior-monks, Knights of Templar, whose job is to keep the passage to the Holy Land safe from marauders and infidels. Their power has grown so much that the the pope of that era, Pope Clement V decided to do something about it. Working in concert with France's King Philippe IV, the Pope devised an ingeniously planned sting operation to quash the Templars and seize their treasure. In a military maneuver worthy of the CIA, Pope Clement issued secret sealed orders to be opened simultaneously by his soldiers all across Europe on Friday, October 13 of 1307.

At dawn on the Friday the 13th, the documents were unsealed and their appalling contents revealed. Clement's letter claim that God had visited him in a vision and warned him that the Knights Templar were heretics guilty of devil worship, homosexuality, defiling the cross, sodomy, and other blasphemous behaviour.

Pope Clement had been asked by God to cleanse the earth by rounding up all the Knights and torturing them until they confessed their crimes against God. On that day, countless Knights were captured, tortured mercilessly, and finally burned at the stake as heretics.

Therefore, Friday the 13th is a memory for the slain warriors, not a bad luck day or any superstitous thing :angry:

I think friday the 13th might only be a bad day if you dont know the truth behind it, or a bad coincidence, I dont know.

well anywayz, friday the 13th was the day that they crusified Jesus Christ on the cross...those roman bastards... :angry:

You all misunderstand the true meaning of Friday the 13th.

Which is...?

Friday the 13th originated from the bloodied Christian history.

During the Crusade, there is a group of warrior-monks, Knights of Templar, whose job is to keep the passage to the Holy Land safe from marauders and infidels. Their power has grown so much that the the pope of that era, Pope Clement V decided to do something about it. Working in concert with France's King Philippe IV, the Pope devised an ingeniously planned sting operation to quash the Templars and seize their treasure. In a military maneuver worthy of the CIA, Pope Clement issued secret sealed orders to be opened simultaneously by his soldiers all across Europe on Friday, October 13 of 1307.

At dawn on the Friday the 13th, the documents were unsealed and their appalling contents revealed. Clement's letter claim that God had visited him in a vision and warned him that the Knights Templar were heretics guilty of devil worship, homosexuality, defiling the cross, sodomy, and other blasphemous behaviour.

Pope Clement had been asked by God to cleanse the earth by rounding up all the Knights and torturing them until they confessed their crimes against God. On that day, countless Knights were captured, tortured mercilessly, and finally burned at the stake as heretics.

Therefore, Friday the 13th is a memory for the slain warriors, not a bad luck day or any superstitous thing :angry:

thatz only part of it.

I think friday the 13th might only be a bad day if you dont know the truth behind it, or a bad coincidence, I dont know.

well anywayz, friday the 13th was the day that they crusified Jesus Christ on the cross...those roman bastards... :angry:

Not really the exact date is unknown, but it is believe that Friday is the day Jesus get crucified. That's why it is called Bad Friday during Lent season and Easter Sunday for the day Jesus resurrected.

Not really the exact date is unknown, but it is believe that Friday is the day Jesus get crucified. That's why it is called Bad Friday during Lent season and Easter Sunday for the day Jesus resurrected.

I thought it was called good friday. :ph34r: