"I, Robot" in a nutshell.

Skythe

LIES

I don't take life serious up the ass so Maddox is no problem to me. Plus I think he's from the d33p c0r3 0f +3h /\/\00/\/ too. His Ikaruga review showed that to me.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

His review was good but I despised Dawn of the Dead. I hate any zombie movie where the zombies have Kenyan blood in them. 28 Days Later doesn't count since the "zombies" weren't really zombies but infected, berserked or enraged. Whatever you choose...except zombie.

His review was good but I despised Dawn of the Dead. I hate any zombie movie where the zombies have Kenyan blood in them. 28 Days Later doesn't count since the "zombies" weren't really zombies but infected, berserked or enraged. Whatever you choose...except zombie.

Huh? Kenyan blood? :P

Huh? Kenyan blood? :P

It's something that Maddox said in his review of the movie because those zombies run fast.

And Something Awful is hilarious, you can't beat Weekend Web and Photoshop Phriday.

And Something Awful is hilarious, you can't beat Weekend Web and Photoshop Phriday.

Damn right you can't. :P State OG is pretty cool too sometimes.

Damn right you can't. :P State OG is pretty cool too sometimes.

Yeah, and the Comedy Goldmine isn't bad either.