Firefox Vs IE

L.S.D

I'm having trouble viewing pages like Albnio Black Sheep and Newgrounds here.  What's up with that?  How do I fix it?

you'll probably have to install flash - or install it for firefox anyway.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm having trouble viewing pages like Albnio Black Sheep and Newgrounds here.  What's up with that?  How do I fix it?

you'll probably have to install flash - or install it for firefox anyway.

Since Flash installed on IE does not mean that every borowser will use it just as well. This is one of the reasons I stopped using Firefox and whatnot.

I use opera 7.52 i like it better than firefox or i use MYIE2 as a 2nd choice, if you press F12 you can block unwanted pop up as you want or block all, you have email integrate, good for me :D

Edited by lancerx

Well, i"m still using Firebird - But it's way better than IE to me. Just one setback tho; I'm having trouble viewing some of the Flash-orientated sites with it :D (for those i still use IE)

I run Mozilla and love it. Of course Mozilla and Firefox aren't perfect (memory leaks and NAT issues), but the UI and security are exceptional. That isn't to say that IE is an incompetent browser either, a knowledgeable user can adjust security settings so that it is rather secure and it is a bit more stable. But without tabbed browsing and an integral download manager it's just lacking a bit in regards to usability. Opera has a very low memory footprint and good security but imperfect CSS support. It all boils down to a matter of personal preference. :D

Edited by jbenner

Thats what I did with I.E. I tweaked everything.

To me, what i'm benifitting from FireFox is nothing compared to my optimized ie

I use opera 7.52 i like it better than firefox or i use  MYIE2 as a 2nd choice, if you press F12 you can block unwanted pop up as you want or block all, you have email integrate, good for me :rolleyes:

firefox has integrated popup blocking. I even have an extention that makes user-initiated popups (ie separate download screens/flash windows etc) open in a new tab, rather than a new window. It's not 100% accurate, but it does a pretty decent job.