Firefox Vs IE

L.S.D

I have been reading around and it seems that some prefer to use Firefox to browse Internet rather than IE. May I know the difference between these two internet browsers and some othe recommendation beside these two? Thanks.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Firefox kicks incomprehensible amounts of ass while IE sucks.

Firefox is more secure than IE, its very customizable (looks and functionality through themes and extensions), great pop up blocker built in, and if there is ever a problem, a fix can be made and released within a day. Oh yeah, and its TABBED BROWSING! That's the greatest thing ever.

It's just better.

The only problem I have with Firefox is that it never remembers any of my favicons and it doesn't have a reload images thing, just View Image which opens the picture in the same tab instead of just reloading it.

Firefox is more secure than IE, its very customizable (looks and functionality through themes and extensions), great pop up blocker built in, and if there is ever a problem, a fix can be made and released within a day. Oh yeah, and its TABBED BROWSING! That's the greatest thing ever.

It's just better.

The only problem I have with Firefox is that it never remembers any of my favicons and it doesn't have a reload images thing, just View Image which opens the picture in the same tab instead of just reloading it.

not to mention with firefox you can look at the page source and stuff like that :)

It's just better.

not to mention with firefox you can look at the page source and stuff like that :)

Okie....seems interesting enough to warrant a try.

So, where to download this? :D

Absolutely - firefox is 9000% better than ie. There are SOME pages that won't load in firefox - for a start it has no activex support, which is actually a good thing, because 97% of all spyware gets transmitted through activex scripts; also some other pages won't load. But that's fine - just get the extention that will give you a "open link in ie" option on the right-click menu, and you've got no problems!

Ok, I just download and use Firefox. When I want to access this forum, it told me www.1emulation.com did not exist :D

Oh well, I think I stick to IE for the time being :)

Ok, I just download and use Firefox. When I want to access this forum, it told me www.1emulation.com did not exist  :D

Oh well, I think I stick to IE for the time being  :)

I don't see why that would happen, seeing as i use these forums every day with firefox. Try again.