Muaha! Partition heaven!

Gryph

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a whole 10 GB right now! I couldn't hold a virus on it!

But...my birthday's coming up soon...which means uber cash from my huge rich family. I'll get myself a nice 120 GB hard drive, AT LEAST, if I could I'd keep everything I ever saw, it physically causes me pain to delete things. Soon after that I'll buy City of Heroes and create 1337 Man, and the Uberizer, and any other lame geek heroes I can come up with. Maybe then I can finally play Arcanum, and ToEE, and Rise of Nations, and all those other games I can't use properly, if at all. I've already recieved 300+ dollars, ownage.

I've only got 120GB across 2 disks,  but I've got 13 partitions and 3 Operating Systems on here. So bite me :lol:

What OSes?

But the more partitions the better! It's not the size that counts, its how you use it. ;)

I've only got 120GB across 2 disks,  but I've got 13 partitions and 3 Operating Systems on here. So bite me :lol:

What OSes?

But the more partitions the better! It's not the size that counts, its how you use it. ;)

It's not the size that counts(but not too extreme) and it's not how you use it!!

It's how you say you use it!!!

What OSes?

It's not the size that counts(but not too extreme) and it's not how you use it!!

It's how you say you use it!!!

Wha?

I got 6 partitions on this current machine.

One for Windows XP Pro

One for Linux (Which I barely use because the free version of RH9 is discontinued)

One for Windows 2000

One for Windows 98 :S

The apps partition (lazy ass mofo who doesn't like reinstalling certain software, also dual layers for both my XP/2k to Win98)

The big 120GB HDD for my downloads/pictures/movies.

The matter is, if you use XP as a default, your PC will run better using NTFS partitioned drives insted of the FAT32 format.

I have (had) a 10 GB HDD, but I screwed with some partitioning stuff and accidentally turned it into a 8 Gb HDD. Woe is me. Beat that, I dare you.

If I was an emo fag, I'd write a gloomy poem about it.