The King of Fighters 2000/2001 (in 1 disc set)

Alpha

what extras did they actually throw in in the kof2000/kof2001 box set kinda thing? I've been wondering since november

[chant]please don't say character art, please don't say character art, please don't say character art,please don't say character art, please don't say character art, please don't say character art,please don't say character art, please don't say character art, please don't say character art,please don't say character art, please don't say character art, please don't say character art :rolleyes:[/chant]

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

for kof2000: Party Mode and Memory Mode are available only for PS2 version. In Party Mode, you can try to beat opponents with limited power. In Memory Mode, you can enjoy opening introductions of the past KOF series. Additionally, you may get unexpected characters as strikers!

SECRET STRIKERS which are not so popular

[HEAVY D!] [LUCKY GLAUBER] [bRIAN BATTLER] [OROCHI LEONA] [OROCHI IORI] [WOLFGANG KRAUSER] [Mr. BIG] [HIDERN] [OROCHI] [KRIZALID]

for kof2001: "PARTY MODE" and "3-D POLYGON BACKGROUNDS" are available for PS2 only

Edited by Prican25

for kof2000: Party Mode and Memory Mode are available only for PS2 version. In Party Mode, you can try to beat opponents with limited power. In Memory Mode, you can enjoy opening introductions of the past KOF series. Additionally, you may get unexpected characters as strikers!

SECRET STRIKERS which are not so popular

[HEAVY D!] [LUCKY GLAUBER] [bRIAN BATTLER] [OROCHI LEONA] [OROCHI IORI] [WOLFGANG KRAUSER] [Mr. BIG] [HIDERN] [OROCHI] [KRIZALID]

for kof2001: "PARTY MODE" and "3-D POLYGON BACKGROUNDS" are available for PS2 only

interesting

btw, remind me to never go to gamespot again, it crashed NIS :rolleyes:

i should also noted that kof2002 is already out for ps2 in japan but don't know when kof2003 for ps2 will hit japan (lik-sang didn't list it). also svc chaos is already out for ps2 in japan but won't come to usa since now becoming xbox exclusive (same goes for mslug3). also heard a rumor sony turned down the games to come out in usa but oh well :rolleyes:

Yet Ben Harper showed them off at E3 this year. Yeah, they did turn down MS3, The only way we could possibly get SSZ was packaging it ala Street FIghter III: W Impact (both games on 1 disc or both games 2 discs).

I have a Dreamcast compilation thats 98, 99, 2000,2001,2002, all on one disc so Nyaah

Whoa...did you make that? Where did you get it from? When you move and get broadband, do you think you can share that baby? Please. :rolleyes: