for those of you that love the saturn controller

TOKYO--Sega will be releasing its classic Saturn console game pad as a USB device for the PC and Macintosh. The company originally created the USB controller as an exclusive bonus to the Macintosh edition of Puyo Pop Fever, which saw a Japanese release on June 24. But as a result of heavy demand from fans, Sega decided that it will also sell the controller separately for both the Mac and the PC. Unlike the game pad included with Puyo Pop Fever, which was colored like the original Saturn device, the new game pad will match the pearly white of Macintosh products.

The Sega Saturn USB game pad will hit Japanese stores on July 23 for 3129 yen ($29). Preorders can be made at Sega's online retailer, Sega Direct.

thats from gamespot :D

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That reminds me of the USB adapters for N64 and PSX controllers.

I can honestly say that I only played the Saturn at Toys R Us when it first came out, and that Sonic R didn't seem all that fun. So, I'm kind of an outsider when it comes to this thread.

I personally like Model 2, it's very slick.

yeah me too. when I had my saturn it came with the model 1 controller but I soon imported a white model 2 and never looked back (well untill I sold my saturn....stupid i know..... and got a psx)

I'll be getting one or two of these! I just wish sega would put out xbox and ps2 versions. although it shouldn't be hard to convert it to xbox.