What's your favorite cereal?

Gryph

Why don't they just give him some fragging Trix. I was told it's because it gives rabbits diarreah, but if that's the case why make a rabbit the mascot? I read the funniest newspaper article about the Trix rabbit once, wish I could find it.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why don't they just give him some fragging Trix.  I was told it's because it gives rabbits diarreah, but if that's the case why make a rabbit the mascot?  I read the funniest newspaper article about the Trix rabbit once, wish I could find it.

how the hell did you find out about the diarreah

Why don't they just give him some fragging Trix.  I was told it's because it gives rabbits diarreah, but if that's the case why make a rabbit the mascot?  I read the funniest newspaper article about the Trix rabbit once, wish I could find it.

how the hell did you find out about the diarreah

Because he was there when it happened?

True story.

Those kids are racist (or specieist.) It's not sending a very good message to children since it teaches them to discriminate. I can imagine future Trix commercials where kid Trix supremacists lynch the rabbit and go "We told you dem Trix ain't for rabbits! Go back to where ya came from ya stinkin' Rabbit!!" And then who's next?! Tony the Tiger? Toucan Sam? The Honey Nut Cheerios Honey Bee? I mean, we're looking at the cleansing of an entire group and we're doing nothing about it!! When will the hatred stop! Why can't those kids just invite the rabbit for a bowl of Trix! I'm kookoo for Cocoa Puffs! Gotta have my Corn Pops! Don't lay a finger on my Butterfinger! Leggo my Eggo! AAH! STOP THE HATRED!

Man...my job's so boring. :(

Ok, back on topic. Does anyone here like that cereal Kix? I mean in the commercials they flaunt that it doesn't taste like anything is just a crispy ball of non-flavor so I never tried it. When I was young the only cereal I ate was Cookie Crisp and Life. Life was awesome except it got soggy way too quickly.

Edited by GryphonKlaw

Ok, back on topic. Does anyone here like that cereal Kix? I mean in the commercials they flaunt that it doesn't taste like anything is just a crispy ball of non-flavor so I never tried it. When I was young the only cereal I ate was Cookie Crisp and Life. Life was awesome except it got soggy way too quickly

it has kind of a sweet taste to it IMO

cookie crisp was ok, but it didn't even have chocolate chips (no, those weren't chocolate chips, they were more like blue berries)

Those kids are racist (or specieist.) It's not sending a very good message to children since it teaches them to discriminate. I can imagine future Trix commercials where kid Trix supremacists lynch the rabbit and go "We told you dem Trix ain't for rabbits! Go back to where ya came from ya stinkin' Rabbit!!" And then who's next?! Tony the Tiger? Toucan Sam? The Honey Nut Cheerios Honey Bee? I mean, we're looking at the cleansing of an entire group and we're doing nothing about it!! When will the hatred stop! Why can't those kids just invite the rabbit for a bowl of Trix! I'm kookoo for Cocoa Puffs! Gotta have my Corn Pops! Don't lay a finger on my Butterfinger! Leggo my Eggo! AAH! STOP THE HATRED!

Man...my job's so boring.  :(

Ok, back on topic. Does anyone here like that cereal Kix? I mean in the commercials they flaunt that it doesn't taste like anything is just a crispy ball of non-flavor so I never tried it. When I was young the only cereal I ate was Cookie Crisp and Life. Life was awesome except it got soggy way too quickly.

kix is great, its plain but it has a tiny sweet taste that makes it addicting to snack on...

and i never knew how good speicial k was...