Cs Players! Could This Be You?

Weirdy

One of the factors in me not palying counterstrike as much as i used to is.

A] My pc died.

B] The amount of scum hackors was stupid, every other guy hacked.

Hell, my friends still play Action Quake 2 24/7 and and he's pasically destroyed all his skins with vright colors and spikes. :lol:

Man I loved Action Quake 2 and Action Half-Life. I wonder if they ever finished Action Unreal...that would kick ass.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A] My pc died.

Hell, my friends still play Action Quake 2 24/7 and and he's pasically destroyed all his skins with vright colors and spikes. :lol:

Man I loved Action Quake 2 and Action Half-Life. I wonder if they ever finished Action Unreal...that would kick ass.

Yes, Action Quake 2 is cool, but I just don't understand what's so cool about clans and all that shite.

A] My pc died.

Yes, Action Quake 2 is cool, but I just don't understand what's so cool about clans and all that shite.

Yeah, clans are dumb. But I don't remember seeing clans for any of the Action games... but I played those games before any of those stupid Power Player kiddies (See yesterday's Something Awful feature about Power Players) ruined everything.

A] My pc died.

Yeah, clans are dumb. But I don't remember seeing clans for any of the Action games... but I played those games before any of those stupid Power Player kiddies (See yesterday's Something Awful feature about Power Players) ruined everything.

Here, those Power Players play nothing else than Action Quake 2 and occasionally Unreal Tournament....and there's nothing but clans and no-more pure Deathmatches.

There isn't alot of hacks noadays for CS. The only ones I come across are wallhacks. Man if you played this game at competetion level, CAL/OGL/UGS is very strict when it comes to hacks. First they take away your wins, then they ban you for a certain amount of time, 3 months to a 5 years. Anyways, playing at competetion levels gets pretty random, CAL-Invite teams are just so good that it's just random for them.

There isn't alot of hacks noadays for CS. The only ones I come across are wallhacks. Man if you played this game at competetion level, CAL/OGL/UGS is very strict when it comes to hacks. First they take away your wins, then they ban you for a certain amount of time, 3 months to a 5 years. Anyways, playing at competetion levels gets pretty random, CAL-Invite teams are just so good that it's just random for them.

I remember how I accidently "hacked" when I was playing CS. I had Trillian open in the background and whenever a chat window opened it would let me see through walls. It was pretty cool. :lol:

But all these CS competitions are just sad and filled with losers ten times are worse as me and that's sad. :lol:

*cough cough* I was cal :lol:

Big money is in these, not to mention CS is leading the way in E-sports gaming. I wish it was Quake 3 because I'm actually uber god in that game. Counter-Strike is to Europe and the U.S. as to Starcraft is to Korea.

*cough cough* I was cal :lol:

Big money is in these, not to mention CS is leading the way in E-sports gaming. I wish it was Quake 3 because I'm actually uber god in that game. Counter-Strike is to Europe and the U.S. as to Starcraft is to Korea.

Thanks for proving my point.

Serious online competitions are to gaming as a neuroblastoma is to the body, a cancer. :lol: