Guilty Gear Xx: Reload Question

just to note:

Guilty Gear XX#Reload is on PS2 but only in japan and its all japanese

the xbox japan version does have story mode and is english but not sure about the music as i never really bothered to check hehe

The one that Mejesco brought over(like i've said millions of times) is the korean version. I'm not sure if they added a music selection thingy like in mine.

Edited by K`dash

Yeah, but so far Mejesco is only bringing it out for X-box, there's been no news of it for the PS2.

To Cominus: Just stick to Street Fighter II. That way, it's not "retardedb looking technical fighters." There! Now everyone's happy and bitchiness has been reduced to lvl 0. :)

Yeah, but so far Mejesco is only bringing it out for X-box, there's been no news of it for the PS2.

To Cominus: Just stick to Street Fighter II. That way, it's not "retardedb looking technical fighters." There! Now everyone's happy and bitchiness has been reduced to lvl 0. :)

sfII? That shyt is hard. I can't play that, do dash, no parry, no guard break, wtf!

Well today I went to New Orleans with my family and close family friend family ( :) ) but I did get a chance to get away and go to the arcade where I found a GGXX machine! It was also $0.25! They also had SVC Chaos and Sam Sho 5 but I wasn't interested in those. MvC2 was still $0.50 and crowded around...what crap. So I got that machine all to myself and got all the way to I-No on one quarter but got my ass kicked multiple times by that biatch...what a whore. I thought the game was a breeze till I had to go up against her.

But long story short, I finally go to play GGXX at an arcade, albeit against the computer. :lol: And boy was it fun.

Well today I went to New Orleans with my family and close family friend family ( :lol: ) but I did get a chance to get away and go to the arcade where I found a GGXX machine! It was also $0.25! They also had SVC Chaos and Sam Sho 5 but I wasn't interested in those. MvC2 was still $0.50 and crowded around...what crap. So I got that machine all to myself and got all the way to I-No on one quarter but got my ass kicked multiple times by that biatch...what a whore. I thought the game was a breeze till I had to go up against her.

But long story short, I finally go to play GGXX at an arcade, albeit against the computer. :( And boy was it fun.

Yes, boss I-No is cheap, but nothing once you know her moves.