Subliminal Backwards Messages In Songs?

Lol, remember that part in Little Nicky where they were showing each other subliminal messages.

The satan worsipper doods showed him one song, I don't remember what, it might have been stairway to heaven. Then Nicky showed him something else, it was like some 50's lounge music or something, he played it backward and heard someone screaming something about worshipping satan, and it was perfectly understandable. :mrgreen: Maybe someone else could explain it better.

Lol, remember that part in Little Nicky where they were showing each other subliminal messages.

The satan worsipper doods showed him one song, I don't remember what, it might have been stairway to heaven.  Then Nicky showed him something else, it was like some 50's lounge music or something, he played it backward and heard someone screaming something about worshipping satan, and it was perfectly understandable. :mrgreen: Maybe someone else could explain it better.

It was Chicago lol.

My friends and I played the Mentos theme song backwards, we heard it go "GOD IS GHOST MAN!!" Lol pretty weird. Who knew that Stairway song was so evil? :mrgreen:

Damn That crap Was Funny! "Sleep With Me, I'm No To Young." I Kinda Thought It Was Something Like That.

Queens, Well, I'm Now Going To Ruin Queens For My Friend, :-D HEHE! :P

SW2H Was Pretty Good.

This Reminds Me I Have A Little FIle On My Comp Here's What It Is: IT's A 7-10(I Think) Audio File Of A Part Of Slipknot's Iowa, It's The Part When Playing Foward All You Can Hear Is Corey Mumbleing, Playing It Back Wards Corey Saids "Don't Look At Me."

P.S. That Subliminal Maker Software Ad At The Bottum, HA! Perfect Place To Put It, Hope They Have It At Suprnova So I Can Get It! :)

EDIT: Nope No Suprnova, Kazaa Time!

EDIT#2: Nope, No Kazaa, Just Some Slipknot Songs From The New Album: Vol.3 The subliminal Verses, Wonder What That Could Mean?

Edited by 666Ghost