Your Political Compass

This is just to know where you are. So please keep the flaming out of here.

http://www.digitalronin.f2s.com/politicalc...naire.pl?page=1

Economic Left/Right: -1.00

Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.51

I'm around Nelson Mandela and The Dhali Llama

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Economic Left/Right: -2.38

Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -4.15

I'm close to Ghandi, Nelson Mandela, and the Dalai Lama! Awesome!

My political party affiliation is Liberatarian. (Not in this test, just me telling you)

Your political compass

Economic Left/Right: -7.75

Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -8.31

I'm way further than Gandhi, Nelson Mandela and the Dalai-Lama :lol:

A question quite surprised me, and I'd like to have your opinion about it:

"People with serious inheritable disabilities should not be allowed to reproduce." :lol:

"People with serious inheritable disabilities should not be allowed to reproduce." :lol:

To me people with serious inheritable disabilities don't have the mental or physical capacity to reproduce. But even if it was possible, it would do more damage than good for the child.

I said no.

To me people with serious inheritable disabilities don't have the mental or physical capacity to reproduce. But even if it was possible, it would do more damage than good for the child.

I said no.

I can tell you it is completely possible; inabilities can be mental or physical, not necessarily both. Therefore someone with a physical inability can be mentally perfectly sane, and vice-versa.

Forbidding people with inabilities to reproduce... sounds completely nazi to me. (and I also have other reasons to disagree)

Economic Left/Right: -0.75

Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.72

jajajajajajaja....I'm almost on the same dot asThe Dalai Lama

maybe I could be the next one...j/k

"People with serious inheritable disabilities should not be allowed to reproduce." :P

I said no.

I can tell you it is completely possible; inabilities can be mental or physical, not necessarily both. Therefore someone with a physical inability can be mentally perfectly sane, and vice-versa.

Forbidding people with inabilities to reproduce... sounds completely nazi to me. (and I also have other reasons to disagree)

Dude...have you worked with severely mentally and physically handicapped people? They are no capacity to care for a child. It's not that they shouldn't be allowed, but they should be discouraged.

And the question asks about SERIOUS inhertible disabilities. Now if it said diseases instead of disabilities, it would be a different thing.

But that question is not very well worded because people with serious disablities, mental or physical, will find it very hard to reproduce.

Gryph, have you ever seen the movie "I am Sam" starring that Penn dude.

It's about this dude with down syndrome who sleeps with a hooker and the hooker spends time with him until she has his baby and she just goes away leaving him...a dude with down syndrome, with a daughter.

It was pretty strange, seeing as how the little girl was growing up smarter than him and he had the mental capacity of a 7yr old. Seeing that it isn't so much a bad thing for a mentally challenged person to reproduce (even if it is on accident)

Rainman on the other hand is a different story :P

Gryph, have you ever seen the movie "I am Sam" starring that Penn dude. 

It's about this dude with down syndrome who sleeps with a hooker and the hooker spends time with him until she has his baby and she just goes away leaving him...a dude with down syndrome, with a daughter.

It was pretty strange, seeing as how the little girl was growing up smarter than him and he had the mental capacity of a 7yr old. Seeing that it isn't so much a bad thing for a mentally challenged person to reproduce (even if it is on accident)

Rainman on the other hand is a different story :P

Down syndrome isn't that serious... it can be but most people with it can function properly in the world to a certain degree.

Edited by GryphonKlaw

Dude...have you worked with severely mentally and physically handicapped people?
No, but I guess it gets near that.
And the question asks about SERIOUS inhertible disabilities. Now if it said diseases instead of disabilities, it would be a different thing.
Aren't all inheritable inabilities diseases?
But that question is not very well worded because people with serious disablities, mental or physical, will find it very hard to reproduce.
Of course it only concerns those that can.