What Emu Can I Use To Play Kof2003

Does anyone know where I can download NeoRage for KOF 2003 and where I can get KOF 2003 for NeoRage?

Thanks. ;)

P.S. I tried searching! :lol:

You can get the KOF2003 ROM over here:

Then you can get the NeoRageX for KOF2003 and its patches on Agozer's Not So Random Stuff. (Just scroll up and you'll see it in his signature)

Thanks, but the link is dead. >.<

EDIT: A ROM link was also removed here. But this was in a quote so I must also hunt down the original post that contains this offending link. It can run, but it can't hide.

Edited by GryphonKlaw

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got KOF2003 packed with a NRx especially for it months ago from a site called snkmaniaks(?). It was a Spanish/English site hosting about 15-20 NeoGeo games including mslug1-5, sengoku 3, sshowdown 5 etc.

Any of the 'stubborn' games all came packaged with their own 'hacked' version of kawaks or NRx.

The thing I wanted to ask was that the site hosted about 4-5 versions of kof, cant rem which ones, but for the later kofs they also had a 'Plus' or 'Hero' edition to download too. Are these legitimate versions or just 'hacks'?

Here's a screen of kof 2003 'hero'

kof2k3plus14.jpg

Edited by G19

does anybody remember the 84 megabyte rom that is found on emule, will that be playable with the hacked nrx available from the guys sig, if not.. what emulator can i use that rom with

No...thats a fake. I checked my self during all the hype it was out.

ok how do u make the kof2k3 rom work for FBAX.. i have the hacked one thats needed to play kof2k3 but then it wont read anything beyond kof2k1 help!!

Edited by pyro

That would be, compliling your own version of FBA/X by adding the drivers or finding other compiles -_-;;