Direct Connect Problems

Hi, I just started using Direct Connect but I can only get into one of the hubs from the gameshare links. I have all up to 6 gigs available for share but I still can't get into any of the hubs except for one. I got into another public hub but it said that my client was not tagged or something like that. Can someone please help me with setting Direct Connect up with simple english so it doesn't get complicated? :P

Let me give you an advice for free, GET OUT OF CRAP CONNECT, is a waste of time, yes, u can find a lot of things but most of the time you will have to ask people in a hub to open their ports, try using bittorents or newsgroups.

Hi, I just started using Direct Connect but I can only get into one of the hubs from the gameshare links. I have all up to 6 gigs available for share but I still can't get into any of the hubs except for one. I got into another public hub but it said that my client was not tagged or something like that. Can someone please help me with setting Direct Connect up with simple english so it doesn't get complicated? :P

use this cllient, cause it's obvious you're using a custom build. Btw, if that custom build can't get through bots, then it really sucks

Hi, I just started using Direct Connect but I can only get into one of the hubs from the gameshare links. I have all up to 6 gigs available for share but I still can't get into any of the hubs except for one. I got into another public hub but it said that my client was not tagged or something like that. Can someone please help me with setting Direct Connect up with simple english so it doesn't get complicated? :)

use this cllient, cause it's obvious you're using a custom build. Btw, if that custom build can't get through bots, then it really sucks

Thanks, I'll download it when I get home!!!

Let me give you an advice for free, GET OUT OF CRAP CONNECT, is a waste of time, yes, u can find a lot of things but most of the time you will have to ask people in a hub to open their ports, try using bittorents or newsgroups.

Hey, I used bittorrents but people upload at a faster speed that I download from. I'm using bittorrent 3. something version, so is there a way to fix that?

How do I use newsgroups, in fact, what is that?

Where can I download them?

etc. information please?? :)

DC++ works for me, bittorent is too slow as far as I'm concerned.

Depends on a lot of things, i can get up to 30 kb/s or an average of 15 kb/s, depends on how many people are downloading the file, your speed, etc etc etc.