Burning PS2 game via CDR-WIN

Mag

1) Insert your original in your CD-ROM.

2) Open CDRWin (or any other image extractor) to make an iso image of the game on your harddisc. Click on 'Extract Disc/Tracks/Sectors'

3) Here are the settings which work for me (!):

Disc Image/Cuesheet

-File-Format: Automatic

-Reading-Options: RAW,CD+G,CD-TEXT and MCN/USRC all UNchecked

-Error Recovery: Ignore

-Jitter Correction: Auto

-Subcode Analyses: Fixed

-Data-Speed: MAX

-Read Retry Count: 10

-Audio Speed: MAX

-Subcode Threshold: 900

-There are a lot of reports, that Raw reading also works, but I had problems with it enabled.

4) Click on 'Start'

Recording to Disc:

1) Install Firburner

2) Double click on the Cue File For The Game

3) Right Click And select burn To CD

Thats all there is record DAO, and you can try to burn it fast I burnt them at 2X Useing PNY Black Diamond CDR's :regurg:

• 2 weeks later...

yeah, most of those games are HUGE to say the least. :):wink: if you have a dvd burner, and want to copy them right from the game cd to a dvd, then you should be str8. but, if you dont, the games will have to be ripped down to fit a cd-r. basically, you just remove, say, the movie files and the language files, still keeping the one for the language you speak ofcourse. that should bring down the size of the game considerably. after that, if the game is still too big to fit on a cd-r, the process gets a little more complicated. if you need anymore info on the subject, i dont know if you are planning on ripping a ps2 or x-box game yourself, just give me a jingle and i'll see if i can help. :D

Real quick though Magnis or anyone else if they know the answer to this question, do a lot if not most ps2, and xbox games not fit on cdr's? I mean the size of some of these great games must be huge? NO? Thanks in advance for all answers. :)

Well, burning xb0x ISO into a CD-r is possible despite the majority of datas. But the entire content can fit in..with a little hacking..

About hacking, American hackers will have capability to make turn xbox to play copied xbox games. X-Box(manufacturing, Microsoft, stores official...) still believe in one hoax in spite of the video one provided for the actors of this hacking.

Anyway..view this video how the xbox can run on CD-R:

http://www.trainers.consollection.com/down.../tools/xbox.wmv

• 4 weeks later...
Real quick though Magnis or anyone else if they know the answer to this question, do a lot if not most ps2, and xbox games not fit on cdr's? I mean the size of some of these great games must be huge? NO? Thanks in advance for all answers. :(

Well, burning xb0x ISO into a CD-r is possible despite the majority of datas. But the entire content can fit in..with a little hacking..

About hacking, American hackers will have capability to make turn xbox to play copied xbox games. X-Box(manufacturing, Microsoft, stores official...) still believe in one hoax in spite of the video one provided for the actors of this hacking.

Anyway..view this video how the xbox can run on CD-R:

http://www.trainers.consollection.com/down.../tools/xbox.wmv

WOW, the ISO GOD himself Magnis has spoke again, and the people are happy once again. :lol::P:wink:.

• 1 month later...

That's all good burning the games for PS2 and all but isn't half the game on these things the cinematics? i for one like most of them.

There are some places (f you can find in your area) that sell games already burned onto dvd's for like a quarter of the price of the actual game, cinematics, voice overs and all!!

• 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

well, here's what i use for each format.

CD= CDRwin

with CDRwin, click on Extract (the white drive) to make a.BIN and.CUE for your CD games. you can then burn using this program, or, burn using Nero/Alcohol. You can even mount these to Daemon and do a CD > CD copy with your favorite burning software.

DVD= Alcohol 120%

this handles most images and imo is the best imaging software out there. if youre going to do this yourself then Alcohol 120% is the way to go. first of all, making an image for Alcohol is extremely simple, burning is just as easy. the first thing though that comes to mind when considering using these images, are that they can be mounted onto Daemon for DVD > DVD-R copies. that alone just made it possible to burn these images with your favorite burning software just by simply doing a dvd > dvd copy.

even for scene releases which are in.ISO format, Alcohol handles these as well and you should have no problem burning these images as long as Alcohol supports your dvd-r/+r burner.