At The Garden

Is so weird that we can all come together and compliment our not so straight friend.  :D  Does that make us not so straight? :lol:

nope, it makes us open-minded and not ignorant people who complements those who deserve it...like i sed, great hair haha. i tried that, didnt work out...=/

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG, Violence, you are soooo incredibly hot! Let me find the words to describe you:

Cute

Beautiful

Gorgeous

Sexy

Touchable

Take that ya damn breeders!

(Ok, I'm bi, but I love saying that to homophobes)

I think violence questions everybodys sexuality :lol: He's just too damn dainty.

i_jj.gif

Who is that girl, she looks fiesty.

I question a lot of straight friends sexuality somtimes. But for the most part people I know don't accept gay/bi people. Just recently I gave into the fact and I lost so many friends.

Edited by Gouken

A friend of mine recently came out, and then went back in again :lol:. But I always somehow knew he wasn't really gay (I know that sounds lke I was being prejudiced, but I wouldn't care if he was gay, straight, or a necrophiliac (well, maybe not that last one! :D ). But I never said anything until one really drunken session when we had intimate conversations all round, and I told him that i thought he wasn't really gay, and he said that's true, and told us all that he had been subconsciously testing us to see if we really accepted him, kind of thing, and I guess we passed!

I think violence questions everybodys sexuality :D He's just too damn dainty.

http://www.directimagehost.com/usr/829/i_jj.gif

Who is that girl, she looks fiesty.

That's a SuicideGirls model :lol:

Anyway, I don't know any gay people (except one ICQ contact of mine, and he's bisexual) I've never had anything against gays.

Somehow -VOILENCE-'s pics make me want to hug all nonmale things I can find...but that's another story.

Edited by Agozer

i guess i will have to catch up with the forums, i`m kinda lost here heh, well, when violence had his black and white pic i could swear he was a girl, btw nice pics except the last one but that`s just me. Talking about pics i wonder who is that girl in seraph`s signature.

i mean saraph

sorry, got drunken last night.

Edited by alexis

lol :lol:  that last one looks like some fighting game win pose. :huh:

those shades kick ass! the hat not so much :D

lol, aww you don't like the hat? it's cute! :lol:

I wonder how I could say this so I don't sound too gay...-VIOLENCE-, you look great.

keke.. why thank you.. :D