Propellar Arena

It's quite fun in single and multiplayer modes.  There are also other modes like stunt.

Like your "stunt" into that building?

lol

I knew that would be the first thing people do, fly into buildings in New York!

Sick Bastards!

:P

Yeah, and that is EXACTLY why it wasnt released. The game was slated to ship 9/12/01, and we all know what happened the day before. Sega was afraid that people would reenact the tragic events, and decided to can the release. Personally, i like the game, and think it would probably still be spawning sequels if it had been released :P

No no, it was released. Just about last week or the week before. It was a recent project in the mod community. A guy named Servicegames bought the proto GDROM off ebay, and took donations for a special edition rip and release including covers and an instruction book ( All DC community made). Belokk worked on the rip, and it was actually another guy whos name i cant remember finally got it cracked to boot.

So thanks are always in order for those people when playing the game. The sad thing is is that the week the special ones they made were going out fot it, someone went ahead and released it to the community ahead of time =\

I was saying thats why the game was never released for sale, and its thanks to the people above that we actually have any chance in hell of ever playing it :)

Edited by Jitx

No no, it was released.  Just about last week or the week before.

No, they mean officially released. As in released by the company that made it.

No no, it was released.  Just about last week or the week before.

No, they mean officially released. As in released by the company that made it.

Yeah, that's what I meant. Sega "officially" canned it due to 9/11 tragedy...too bad. :angry: