Yard Sales Rock

Inky

I was at a yard sale this weekend and picked up a sony mp3 discman for next to nothing. (5 bucks) well I finaly got some batteries and more cd-r's today. and I gotta say it's fleckin'awesome :) 700 megs of mp3s all sorted in named folders!

it'll come in vary handy on my flight back to socal, one cd should get me there with no song repeats. :)

that is by no means the only cool find I've had. I always come out with something cool. a few years back I got a Gameboy color 6 games and hella accesories (case, lens light thingy, & car adapter.) for like 30 bucks. I got a pretty expensive gibson guitar amp (worth at least 500 bucks) for $175 last year.

We never have any yeard sales over here, occasionally just public fleamarkets.

Is there such a thing as a private flea market? :)

But seriously, the flea markets here suck! They are all super ghetto. Nothing but tacky jewelry and Fubu-esque clothing. Occasionally there is some good stuff like once I saw a badass samurai sword but it was $400 so I was like flock that.

Is there such a thing as a private flea market? :(

But seriously, the flea markets here suck! They are all super ghetto. Nothing but tacky jewelry and Fubu-esque clothing. Occasionally there is some good stuff like once I saw a badass samurai sword but it was $400 so I was like flock that.

socal flea markets kick ass. the rose bowl is so damn huge. you will find something every time you go.

Is there such a thing as a private flea market? :(

I think my train of thought went CRASH! there, so it got back on track at the wrong place.