Where Would You Live If You Could Live Anywhere?

I wanna live somewhere where I don't have family. Idk why, I just hate living here where I have family that know what's going on and listening to their comments about me doing...anything, and I'm usually timid around them

that's why I wanna go away to college

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I wanna live somewhere where I don't have family. Idk why, I just hate living here where I have family that know what's going on and listening to their comments about me doing...anything, and I'm usually timid around them

me too lol im the only person in my entire family who wants to go , lol but i would like to stay in here in houston , texas........just move a lil bit so i can get dsl :D

me too lol im the only person in my entire family who wants to go , lol but i would like to stay in here in houston , texas........just move a lil bit so i can get dsl ;)

I think I'm gonna go to SDSU, cause it's not that expensive, even though I am in a class where our ultimate goal is to get into a university in the U.C system(U.C = University of California)

...but it's harder to get in college now cause stupid ass Schwarzenneger cut funds to colleges :DB):P;);):P:P:D

I heard Louisiana's got some good food. Confirm?

Meh, it's alright. Lots of sea food and I don't really like sea food very much. So if you like sea food and huge stews, you'll like the food here. I never liked gumbo or jambalaya or any of that stuff.

Nah, I don't much like seafoods myself -- except maybe shrimp and lobster. Thanks for the info.

On a different note: Yeah, gotta get away from our folks. Time to decide whether you'll live their life and their dreams, or whether you separate and start finding what you want on your own.

no, it's just that I really don't like being in any atmosphere with family close by

Let me guess, they call you lazy and always tell you crap about your ways?

no, they just try like...really hard to get into my life

I mean...for that reason, I don't even have a personal life...I feel like I'm in prison or something

In a way, you are in prison. Basically, if you depend on them for rent, support, whatever, then you are under their authority, and hence you may not have as much -- or any -- personal freedom as you'd want.

As long as you live under their roof, you can't do much to stop them from meddling into your personal life, or verbally abusing you (as in my case LOL).

no, it's just that I really don't like being in any atmosphere with family close by

Let me guess, they call you lazy and always tell you crap about your ways?

thats my situtation , there always stop playing xbox , go outside , dont eat that churro , get off of those forums! :(

yea but its all cool

What's wrong with the south???

Liberals and Conservatives are ideals that i don't care about, home is where you make it, Houston!!!

Where in the south are you from??

The south is too hot, that's what's wrong with it.

I'd live in Canada, away from the RIAA. :(

But ultimately, no matter where I am, I'd live in my basement.