First Mugen Char Wip

ok i got some basic sprites and that it.. low high punches and kicks. jump duck stance, five different taunts, fire ball, flash kick, blocking sprites and a getting hit sprite.

this is my first sprite pack EVER.... i need a programer, i would like show you ppl the sprites......but i have no idea what site that i could put them on.

if you want to know. it's a 4 butten char with some comedy o it.

it's all a stick figure so that is why it only took me less thatn a day over all to make

OH, and does any body have a guide on how to program mugen char.

Edited by An4L_Dr1p

• 1 month later...

sorry for not posting for so long but i lost the pics while re-installing windows and i have been banned from the forum of mugenguild.cjb.net for a long time......those guys were assholes.

all i know is they kept calling me a noob and i just got pissed and crap.....and they said "baka baka baka" alot. i ainn't banned from the main sight thoe.

Ah yeah that I know whom all you are probably referring too.

I apologize for there actions and promise you the staff does not promote that type of behavior.

We have cracked down on that and there is now a junk section so if someone wants to insult they can do it there. If they insult outside of that area or spam they will be warned.

If anybody calls you a Noob there or anything else insulting be sure to use the report to moderator option and I will take care of it.