Food For Thought...

Either that or a huge field full of bamboo chutes like in one of the fight scenes in ninja scroll

That blindswords man kicked ass, too bad he died :D

The field of bamboo chutes in NS or Samurai Shodown, nothing better then the calmness of nature while a sword is heared cuttings one's flesh.

also "the Nude Place" from SvC Chaos spring to mind.

The "Green of Forest" also pops into my head. :)

But I would like to fight on top of a rainbow!! :D And the winner of the match will get the pot of gold on the other end.

I would like to have a the MGS 2 charaters in that kitchen room on the boat stage and have the ability to kick your opponent into the view of that video camara so he can set off the alarm and you can hide in a box and the guards will come shoot him up. (yay no more fighting)

The snow location in the Kill Bill Vol.1 movie, where Lucy Lu got het scalp chopped off.

The snow location in the Kill Bill Vol.1 movie, where Lucy Lu got het scalp chopped off.

I agree, that was a great (and pretty) setting for such a violent fight.

And the white snow made the blood look even more...gorey and intense.

Also, in my previous post I said I wanted a background with water, something peaceful and tranquil. Another example is of that guy's for MOTW. You know, that guy who is on Kof2k3. You know who I mean.

Yes, I can't remember his name...

Edited by Basara

I agree, that was a great (and pretty) setting for such a violent fight.

And the white snow made the blood look even more...gorey and intense.

Also, in my previous post I said I wanted a background with water, something peaceful and tranquil. Another example is of that guy's for MOTW. You know, that guy who is on Kof2k3. You know who I mean.

Yes, I can't remember his name...

Gato...his name is Gato...and yeah...his stage was nice...but not my kind of place to have a fight...