Sf: Anniversary Goes Live !

Mag

yeah the anime isn't that big of a deal to me since i have the jap anneversary game. It wasn't that good anyways

I sorta figured that out since the 10 billion verions of SF2, but why now technically since this fighting online feature in an SF game was only on the Dreamcast and Japan...

well its been since capcom vs snk 2 eo for xbox for a fighting game to go online (marvel vs capcom 2 for xbox was suppose to be online for usa but was dropped while the japanese version did go online) so its about time a new fighting game got the live treatment on xbox.

i look at it as monkey see, monkey do (snk with snk vs capcom going online along with ggxx#r)

That just pissed me off, back when MvC2 was rennounced to drop the online feature, but still xbox live just doesn't understand how much popularity that game brought and a big increase in their wealth :D

Not only are you guys getting SF2AE and SF3: 3s, you're getting a Custom Jostick too made by Capcom and some controller maker.

Check around Capcom's news section. I saw it as a press release. I don't have the link anymore.

Prican25 said:

k'dash do you have a link to the joystick by any chance?

www.streetfightercontroller.com

they only show a shadow of it with a countdown to release. but it looks to be like the old DC ascii fighter pads. which is good. some cool flash ani on there for some of the street fighter characters too.

the ps2 version has been announced for late july. the xbox version is TBA. but gamespot has it as september.

Edited by garageink