You Place That You Use Your Comp

Well After Reading And Posting On The "What Do You Snack On" Topic K' Dash Suggested On Making This Post, Since I saw No One Do It I Decided To, Here It Is:

If You Fell Like You Work Place Is Messy, Don't Worry There Might Be Someone Who Might Have A Mesier One.

Here Is The Golden Rule:

Do Not Fix Up Your Place

Here Are My Pics Of My Work Station:

Edited by 666Ghost

Sweet Guitar man, yeah my place is pretty messy but with not that much clutter around it. Couple cd's here and there and a cell phone somewhere.

I can't believe someone actually remembered that topic :lol:

Well, just to say ahead, my main setup is always like this just in case I have to take a picture (for the workstation thing for example and I like most of the area clean (see my linux setup :D).

Linux

Backup Setup angle 1

Setup angle 2

My desk!

Another angle of my desk (You can see my Dreamcast cab!)

And just to show off my new 24 Port Hub for cheap! (3 bucks CAD :lol:)

Man you guys need to clean up yo sh*#! heheh

I can't be an an area that messy or I flip out. I wish I could post my setup but I don't have a digi cam.

@666ghost, Kick ass guitar man. not to many people got the guts to own a beast like the bc rich. that guitar deserves a bigger amp tho.

I'm not going to show you a picture (mainly because it's REALLY messy), but I have a separate mini-room attached to my bedroom. It's only about 3ft-12ft big (it's really thin, but as wide as my room), but it's perfect for the computer. Plus I have an annoying, seriously-dead old couch jammed in (and I DO mean JAMMED in) here between the computer desk and the wall. Goodness knows how I got it in here: it was at the shops near my house when I was stumbling back home drunk sometime late at night years ago, and somehow I managed to push it all the way to my house and into my extremely small room. Don't ask me how, it was a miracle. The funny thing is, some guy saw me pushing the couch and started yelling at me, and so to piss him off I took a break by sitting on the couch on the middle of the pathway :D.

Plus I have a mini-tv off to the side, and a stereo in here: I spend most of my time at home in this room (because I am often on the computer).

EDIT: Oh and I used to be in a band with some guy who had a BC Rich. I have a Squire precision, a Fender Precision bass knock-off (it was made by the Fender corporation, it sounds about the same as a fender p-bass (but a little bit worse), and better yet it was only $325 new for a left-handed precision (the same guitar only with a "Fender" label would have cost me $1595 brand new)

Edited by random guy

If only this topic was started a few months ago, My work place would own in the messyness/coolness category, unfortunatly i was forced to clean it and get rid of alot of stuff to make it look roomier for house showings

i hate moving, never move, i know it sounds dumb to just stay in one place the rest of your life, but its the bigest pain in the ass

If only this topic was started a few months ago, My work place would own in the messyness/coolness category, unfortunatly i was forced to clean it and get rid of alot of stuff to make it look roomier for house showings

i hate moving, never move, i know it sounds dumb to just stay in one place the rest of your life, but its the bigest pain in the ass

Dude, if moving for me was the only way to find my Soul Calibur 2 Art Book and SNES system, I'd do it. I might find some other things too. I once found a wallet with 50 bucks in it. Canadian too, I was friking rich.