How do i burn this? I burnd an image like this before with nero but now i have 2 iso that when ever i select it it will detect the file but it says that it doesnt recognize that image.

When will people learn to just stick with the "standards?" This yet another case of crazy people ripping DC games. Why not use CDI/DiscJuggler (pref. v2 or 3) format or, at the very least, Nero? Clone CD is alright, but you shouldn't have to require everyone to get different software just because you don't like DiscJuggler. At least Alcohol 120% cures this ailment.

The only reason you should share repacks is if you don't have the original file (like me). Some people usually end up deleting the original file(s). You should only share it when there aren't any others with the *official* release. IMO, if you do repack, I'd recommend using a popular format like Shiba said. If only it'd become a standard in the DC community to use DiscJuggler, but then again, the PSX community doesn't keep to the standard of BIN/CUE format...

Those are the ones I have the most problems with. My laptop's CD burner doesn't support DAO format burning, but most Nero releases are in DAO format. What's worse is you can't tell which format it is. Thank goodness for CD-RWs. You can just test the image in Nero to see if it's DAO or TAO (it'll yell at you saying it's the image format doesn't match the burning method). I usually have to burn DAO images in Alcohol with it set to DAO/SAO mode. My other burner supports DAO, but has problems with DiscJuggler, so I use my laptop for most Dreamcast games.

if we're going by "standards" then wouldnt that be iso?

i would love to pack every single release as iso files. leave it to the end user to multisession their cds and self boot them.

ps2 - iso

xbox - iso

pc - iso

you think dreamcast is bad, look at psone. psone games are in jkust about every formet imaginable.