More Proof That Bush An Idiot.

Wizard

I give you this. It's GW's quotes that have made an impact of his stupidity.

My favorite one;

"For a century and a half now, America and Japan have formed one of the great and enduring alliances of modern times (Dude, it's been like 60 years)."

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

America first started trading with Japan a century and half ago...

Does the attack on Pearl Harbor mean anything?

What I'm saying is that the century and half statement isn't false. This country became partners with Japan back then. It was interrupted by Pearl Harbor and WWII, but they began their trading alliance a century and half ago.

Does knowing your history mean anything?

Although the trading was kind of forced because the American Navy was stationed outside of the harbors, so the Japanese really didn't have much of a choice. Have you seen The Last Samurai? That kind of situation wasn't just made up. America helped Japan modernize by taking them out of the feudal Shogun period.

Edited by GryphonKlaw

I love how these websites never really post the really incriminating stuff about Bush. Just some stupid fibs he made when he was talking.

Not many places show what's really wrong with Bush. They don't show that he should have been indicted for insider trading. They don't show that he's a horrible businessman. They don't really give the proof and nity grity examples on how he got so far just because of his family name.

Best place to hear Bush insults if you ask me, is on the Late Night show, with David Letterman, some of the comments he makes are great hanginl

I think at one point he was commenting on how Bush was the cutest president we've ever had....

What I'm saying is that the century and half statement isn't false. This country became partners with Japan back then. It was interrupted by Pearl Harbor and WWII, but they began their trading alliance a century and half ago.

Does knowing your history mean anything?

Although the trading was kind of forced because the American Navy was stationed outside of the harbors, so the Japanese really didn't have much of a choice. Have you seen The Last Samurai? That kind of situation wasn't just made up. America helped Japan modernize by taking them out of the feudal Shogun period.

Never learned American history. Then again, I do live in Canada.

Best place to hear Bush insults if you ask me, is on the Late Night show, with David Letterman, some of the comments he makes are great hanginl

I think at one point he was commenting on how Bush was the cutest president we've ever had....

Letterman is the best, well next to Conan. :D I love his little Bush video clip things. Those are damn hilarious!

And K'Dash, I forgive you because you're Canadian. :lol: Go Canucks!

And K'Dash, I forgive you because you're Canadian. hanginl Go Canucks!

Flames are so going to own them.