The Matrix Is Bs

Cominus

The Second Renaissance Parts 1 & 2...Greatest. Ever.

Sohere are my two cents: They tried to nuke the machines, but radiation had no effect. Failed.

They tried to cover the sky so that the machines couldn't get energy from the sun. Failed.

I think the reason why they couldn't use an EMP on the machines is that

1) They couldn't get near Machine City, 01

2) They didn't have a big enough EMP with a wide blast radius.

Of course radiation had no effect....THEY'RE MACHINES! The only living thing that can servive radiation is a damn cockroach, those filthy bastards, and if they didnt try a nuke then how could they have not used an emp? When a nuke goes off it sets off an EMP. Did you guys not watch Oceans Eleven or Small Soldiers?

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

When a nuke goes off it sets off an EMP. Did you guys not watch Oceans Eleven or Small Soldiers?

Whoa, when was a nuke in Ocean's Eleven? I think you might be talking about Broken Arrow.

Edited by Gouken

When a nuke goes off it sets off an EMP. Did you guys not watch Oceans Eleven or Small Soldiers?

Whoa, when was a nuke in Ocean's Eleven? I think you might be talking about Broken Arrow.

Ok, you haven't seen the movie either then. The Don Cheadle (sp?) character (the British black guy) used a "pinch" which creates an EMP blast just like a nuke would.

And I don't remember then scorching the sky with nukes. They used planes to deploy this black sooty stuff to block the sun light.

And here we have another Matrix loophole, why the hell didn't they just use a crap load of EMPs?!

why the hell didn't they just use a crap load of EMPs?!

Just throwing ideas around... They cost too much?

And all those nukes and awesome robotic suits don't? Maybe we should contact the Wachowski Brothers and tell them that they're idiots. :unsure:

And here we have another Matrix loophole, why the hell didn't they just use a crap load of EMPs?!

First, I doubt the military has a bunch of EMP type weapons. Second, they couldn't just set off a bunch of nukes to create EMP blasts without killing themselves... humans are not immune to radiation.

Edited by Thraxen

First, I doubt the military has a bunch of EMP type weapons. Second, they couldn't just set off a bunch of nukes to create EMP blasts without killing themselves... humans are not immune to radiation.

An EMP blast isn't a nuke per se.

An EMP blast isn't a nuke per se.

I know. I'm saying that I doubt the military has a bunch EMP weapons similar to the one in Ocean's Eleven. The only other way to get a large EMP blast is with nukes, which are really just not a good idea due to the radiation.

Well these guys should have had George W. Bush as their leader so he would have attacked the machines because they posed an imminent threat. :unsure: But they should have started making EMP weapons when they saw the machines build 01.

Maybe i should put a disclaimer on here for people who havent seen small soldiers or ocean's eleven. WATCH THE DAMN MOVIES!!! Or mamybe play comand and conquer tiberian sun. They have an emp thing. Other things have emp blasts too, not just nukes. If they had set off a giant picnh they they could have taken out the machines slowly and recovered more humans and just moved along but mo, they had to fight the damn robots like it was some computer game which it kinda was but thats what you get when you spend all your time at home with millions of dollars in your bank account.