Selfbooting Bleem Beta With A Psx Game

Eh, I'm not really into sports games, especially not soccer/football. I wonder if the Twisted Metal Collection or Crash Bandicoot Collection rips would work with the beta? After all, they use a homebrew loader. Maybe, if Crash 1 &/or 2 &/or 3 work on it, I could actually play Crash 1 and the others unlike on the PSX, which freezes on the first level (Crash 1). I'd rather have the Crash collection work over the TM collection as 3 & 4 (don't know if it has 4 or not) suck and I didn't like Vigilante 8 (which is on the collection also). Also, V8 is on the DC.

I've got a beta gold disc of Crash 1, it has no story, just the levels and if you press all shoulder buttons together you get infinite energy, lives and all levels unlocked.

Doesnt work on Bleemcast though! :spam:

Edited by BobRedthorp

Yeah the fourm board from which i got the guide from has a dude or people that have been ripping and "bleemcasting" games and they stick some torrents on suprnova and on the fourm. So far i've downloaded winnings eleven and it works, now in downloading eihander and parapa the rapper.

How's Winning Eleven? Does it have good speed (most important) Any graphics errors? Good sound?

Graphics look fine, dont know if they're psx or DC, maybe a little inbetween. The speed is fine. It's soccer not blitz so i dont see any errors there. Sound, well some times the music is a little glitchy but sound effects or ok. Im not too big a fan of soccer i just downloaded it to add to my dc collection.