Computer Upgrades!

can someone upgrade my pc?

my friend went to some chef meeting thing in new york and will be gone for a while :lol:

i'll pay you 200 $ plus food and snacks :lol:

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If his computer is better then yours, screw driver + his house key = the computer is yours for the taking.

AMD is the enthusist's choice amongest all other Company's. They function just as well as an Intel system.

What other companies? :-D

Besides Apple, I don't see any other IBM processors on the market.

Are you talking about Cyrix? I don't call those people real computer enthusiasts. I call them morons. :)

via tech falls into that too lol

Via has nice chipsets, hell my mobo has VIA north and south bridge chips. :) But I've never seen a processor for sale by them.

And I remember reading that some university was going to try to make a processor out of chicken bones. Do any of you remember that bit of news? It was supposed to be pretty quick too.

AMD is the enthusist's choice amongest all other Company's. They function just as well as an Intel system.

What other companies? :-D

Besides Apple, I don't see any other IBM processors on the market.

Are you talking about Cyrix? I don't call those people real computer enthusiasts. I call them morons. :)

Intel mostly. AMD's can overclock better and are normally unlocked unlike Intel.