Goldeneye 2 In The Making

Alpha

this is bad, I knew for sure, Electronic Arts doesnt have that type of developement aspect to create such a sequel from the n64 greatest hit, Goldeneye. EA has made previous bond titles but they are not even close to be as good as goldeneye. Have RARE to develope this sequel, i know EA doesnt have that sort of franchise.

I think that it is a huge mistake to make Goldeneye 2. The original will not be bettered and that is pretty much a guarantee. I agree all Bond games after Goldeneye have been very poor. This may be due to the high standards of Goldeneye.

this is bad, I knew for sure, Electronic Arts doesnt have that type of developement aspect to create such a sequel from the n64 greatest hit, Goldeneye. EA has made previous bond titles but they are not even close to be as good as goldeneye. Have RARE to develope this sequel, i know EA doesnt have that sort of franchise.

I think RARE was dissolved...wasn't it?

yes it was, all the creators of goldeneye have formed their own company called Free Radical, Therefore have free radical do goldeneye 2

Only reason i would run out and buy this first day is if they included a version of the original goldeneye with restored graphics/etc..

But leave the 800000 glitches in, those where hella fun and added to gameplay

it still holds the award for glitchyest retail game ever to be released

Edited by Shibathedog

... all Bond games after Goldeneye have been very poor. This may be due to the high standards of Goldeneye.

Right, cuz EA can't make a game right. First they buy the OO7 rights. Then they make crappy bond games. If RARE kept the rights they would have made an awsome sequel or even "die another day" game.