Goldeneye 2 In The Making

Alpha

It seems that Goldeneye 2 will be now worked on by Electronic Arts, since now they have all the rights. What sucks is RARE the previous owner is what made the first Goldeneye so good. He is what the people said in EGM Magazine...

Goldeneye2.jpg

I see Golden Eye 2 is going to have on-line gaming "only on the PS2 version". It was the same for Red Faction II you could play on-line/multiplayer on the ps2 version but NOT on the PC version? What is going on when consoles receive priority with on-line gaming over PCs where on-line gaming was born?

Lets hope this game won't be a disaster like the last Bond FPS released by EA.

Everything or Nothing wasn't THAT bad. I liked it. Better then XIII.

Anon.

No no, the game before that. Everything or Nothing was a 3rd person action. There was another Bond FPS released last year. Agent Under Fire, that game bit ass.

Anon.

No no, the game before that. Everything or Nothing was a 3rd person action. There was another Bond FPS released last year. Agent Under Fire, that game bit ass.

I think Everything or Nothing has some FPS in it too.

Anon.

I think Everything or Nothing has some FPS in it too.

Yeah, but Agent Under Fire is a full fledged FPS.

Agent Under Fire? Their latest FPS was Nightfire though, Dont you mean Nightfire?

Ive heard of this, I already know its going to blow, or at least i think it is They are not going to have Free Radical do any work on it, which is the company that was formed from the Goldeneye developers, who made Timesplitters, Timesplitters 2, and Perfect Dark, just to name a few.

If it is good, im pretty sure its safe to say it will be almost nothing like the original

Agent Under Fire? Their latest FPS was Nightfire though, Dont you mean Nightfire?

Ive heard of this, I already know its going to blow, or at least i think it is They are not going to have Free Radical do any work on it, which is the company that was formed from the Goldeneye developers, who made Timesplitters, Timesplitters 2, and Perfect Dark, just to name a few.

If it is good, im pretty sure its safe to say it will be almost nothing like the original

Yeah...that's it. It wasn't good whatever it was called.

Then again, this could turn out to be like the Tony Hawk series... NO ONE tought that it could improve from 2 to 3... How wrong they were...

Anon.